The Clone Point Troll claims that transgenders never rape and sexually assault other women in the restroom. Why does it LIE?

A transgender woman threatened to stab a 10-year-old girl’s mother during a terrifying sexual assault in the female toilets of a Morrison’s supermarket. Katie Dolatowski, 18, admitted grabbing the youngster by her face and forcing her into the cubicle before demanding she take her trousers off at the store in Fife, Scotland, on 4 March. She carried out a similar attack just weeks earlier, on 8 February, when another young girl using the toilet at an Asda store in Halbeath spotted Dolatowski using a mobile phone to spy on her over the partition wall.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/16/transgender-woman-1...

This is one name of millions of raping men who RAPE WOMEN by using these transgender laws or just identifying as a transgender.

Rapists like the Clone Point Troll should be shot on sight. Do not tolerate the transrapists.

Update:

The troll continues to lie. THE TROLL ignores the women who are ABUSED and RAPED because the troll only cares about RAPISTS

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Women can't even go to the bathroom without pepper spray these days.

Freaks like that should be exterminated.

• Hege3 weeks agoReport

Trannies are freaks of nature, and should not be allowed to breath. We are better off without them.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

That was ONE person.  ONE.  They were a sex offender before they started to identify as a woman.  The person is obviously mentally ill and a violent sex offender.

However, there have been only a tiny number of instances where a trans person has done anything like that.  Trans women have been using female toilets for many decades with no-one even noticing.  The same goes for trans men - no-one even notices or cares.An assault like that could happen anywhere, to anyone, and committed BY anyone.  Far more boys have been assaulted by CIS men in male toilets - that's a fairly common occurrence.  So what do you suggest - banning all men from ALL toilets?  Or banning all adults from public toilets?The vast majority of trans people, men and women, only want to live normal, happy lives.  They're good, honest, caring people who would never assault anyone.

• 3 weeks ago

Clones is a troll, no one likes her.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

There are countless cases of transwomen assaulting women and children in women's bathrooms. There's even one case of a transwoman arrested for spitting on a tiny CHILD who told her she was in the wrong bathroom.

There are no cases of MEN assaulting transwomen in men's bathrooms that I'm aware of. Funny that. Feel free to correct me if I missed something?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

When you take any group of people regardless of the circumstances, there will always be the exception to the rule. If you took 1,000 trans people and 1,000 priest, I guarantee you will find way more priest have a history of behaving badly.

Clones is not suggesting a trans person can NOT offend, the suggestion is they are of very low risk. If you did a study of children attacked in the women's rest rooms/toilets you would find more are victims of men and women than of trans people.

• Loser3 weeks agoReport

"What I said was there has never been a confirmed cased in the USA of a trans woman assaulting anyone in a restroom." You don't get any more definitive than that. Constantly needing to add on qualifiers because she knows shes 100% wrong.

• 3 weeks ago

He's a crazy and deluded man who should be ignored.

• 3 weeks ago

They should stop raping and killing.

It is very rude!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

So just ignore all the heterosexual men that do it

• Brian
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Yes, it's only TG's that do this, too.

• Hege3 weeks agoReport

I watched the video. Those morons should have helped beating the **** out of that scarecrow. They don't deserve to be fired. Just another reason to boycott McDonalds.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.