Dane asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Is 4'9 short for a 15 year old boy?

I'm asking again because I didn't get enough answers last time.

I'm not talking about my dick. My height is 4 feet, 9 inches!

• Mark

Now you've got 10 answers, so don't ask this again "because you didn't get enough answers".

• balan

You have got another three more puberty years. Hence your height can increase to five feet five inches by the time you finish the puberty.Regards.

• Fred

I would say you are at the lower end of normal length for an adult guy. Generally penises get to full adult size at around 15y/o but you never know it may grow a bit longer yet. It is long enough to pleasure a female so be happy as fretting about it will make you insecure and that is the quickest way to miss out on sex. Plenty of guys have similar size penises and have done fine so get on with enjoying it as it is the only penis you will ever get.

a 4.9 inches penis is not bad for

a 15 year old , it may grow next year

• Dane4 weeks agoReport

No, I'm 4 foot 9 inches. My penis is a solid inch and a half.

• JonZ

It's on the short side but you're not done growing, so just see what happens in the next few years. The son of a friend of mine was only 5 foot tall when he started high school. When he graduated he was 6'4" tall, so growth spurts are common snd can happen late. Excercise and eat healthy and you may find your just a late bloomer.

Yes.  When I was 14, I was 4' 9" and the shortest boy in my grade.  I remember because my freshman year during homecoming they had a velcro climbing wall activity and because of having to fit harnesses they had one window of time for kids 5' to 5' 6" and another window of time for kids over 5' 6", but no window of time for kids under 5' and they didn't let me do it, which was pretty sucky and embarrassing for me at that point in my life.  I'm 6' 1" now, though.  I was a very late bloomer.  I didn't hit my big growth spurt and shoot up until my junior year.

Anyway, if you're 4' 9" and 15, that's even shorter than I was because I know I grew between homecoming and when I turned 15 the following May, meaning if you had gone to high school with me, you'd have been the shortest boy in our grade instead of me.  So, yeah, that's pretty short.