Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 weeks ago

What is wrong with this woman?

So I was a member of a forum (that I no longer visit) and this 34 year old lady on there dedicated lots of time to obsessively following around stalking the posts that I and other forum members made, recording our personal info from our posts and had a Facebook group for doxxing members of the site. She had stalked me for over 2 years. She was also a pathological liar and would constantly call people ugly and talk about how she is so beautiful and popular with men, until she posted her pic one day and to put it nicely - that couldn't be further from the truth. She would harass people then played the innocent victim when they reacted like she had done nothing wrong. When people would call her out for her stalking she would deny it even when irrefutable evidence was provided. What was wrong with her?

she might have mental issues

maybe crazy? or just a jerk