Is there any musicians that have died from old age and not from suicide or drugs etc.?

I can’t think of any

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes there are plenty

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, Ted Fishberg (97) died from being choke slammed through a fruit platter.

• Gonzo
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Lots of them have made it

• Jahal
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Looks like Mick Jagger will make it.

Keith Richards.

Paul McCartney

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Johnny cash ...................

• 4 weeks ago

Eubie Blake (106 or so), George Burns (100), Waylon Jennings, Buck Owens, Johnny Cash, and, for that matter, Leonard Cohen, David Bowie Jones, and Tom Petty might have been considered to have died of "old age".

But the problem is that the earliest ROCK musicians were born in the late 1930s or so. So, most of them who have left us due to "old age" will have only done so recently. Michael Phillip Jagger, for instance, is only 16 years older than I am and is younger than my parents (both of whom are still among us). Mick is still kicking it!

• Mystic
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Yes, plenty. Not every musician is a drug addict and not every musician kills their self. PLENTY of old musicians are still alive and well to this day actually and are likely to die of simple old age. Also note that many musicians have died in other manners - murder, car accident, illness, etc.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

im sure not all of them do that

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes, too many to list on here

• 4 weeks ago

In other words, you are wondering if any musicians died from natural causes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.