Could this important legal victory mark the beginning of the end of tranny nonsense?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

can only hope so

• Ummm No. The questioner, who's blocked me from answering, has mischaracterized the case. The person involved was serial abuser of the complaint system and they have documented mental health issues. Therefore this is a one off situation that does not affect the community as a whole.

• 3 weeks ago

Could this important legal victory mark the beginning of the end of troll nonsense?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I doubt it -- HRC tribunals aren't real courts. They don't make precedents nor are they binding. I realize no one understands how Canadian laws work so this is confusing. Canadians don't even understand-- this whole thing was a sham that Yaniv coerced the women he sued into attending. They could've said no or they could've gone to a real court which would've put Yaniv in prison for contempt of court or perjury. Instead, they got suckered into a no-win situation stacked in Yaniv's favor. (One of the "panel judges"--not a real judge or lawyer or even law student but random member of the public-- is a friend of his and fellow trans activist.) Even though they "won." It's not binding. He won't pay up. If they lost, they wouldn't have known they could forfeit. (I know that because the other immigrants paid him off so they didn't have to "go to court".) Soooo... it's a hollow victory.

• 3 weeks ago

It will, cause an increase in suicides. It's also homophobic.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You have not walked in their shoes; you have no idea how they have suffered, so who are you to speak on what is the right way to handle the situation?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

The point troll refuses to stay blocked, everyone mass report the point troll until it has zero points again. Transgenders rape women daily and abuse the law. Point trolls should be shot for supporting the rape of women.

• Vlad3 weeks agoReport

No one should be shot, but they should be ignored.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.