what can I do after an unknown person touched my sons grave and added a cross and wooden border to it?

no one has come forward to say who leveld out my sons grave, put awful wooden border and awful cross with out mine or mydads knowledge or consent. this is on my traditional lands

• John P

The obvious answer, in the first place, would seem to be that you should remove those tasteless additions. If they are repeated you should arrange for someone unobtrusively to watch over the grave for some days after you have again removed them.

I assume that you do not live in Britain, where the concept of "traditional lands" is not in use.

Report it to your local First Nations tribal police. Let them do the detective work. Or remove the unwanted border and cross, and set up a hidden motion-activated camera near the gravesite just in case the culprit returns.

try to find out who did it

You should be grateful that someone cared enough to honor your sons grave.