True or False: Everyone is innocent the in the moment right before they die?

Like every baby is innocent right after being born.

• Best Answer

False. Some people can't rot fast enough.

Yes, so if I say or do anything nasty before I die, please forgive me for I am innocent...Innocent I tell ya!!

No, that's false. People have a lot of baggage by the time they die.

No. None of us are innocent. Jesus was sacrificed to give us forgiveness for our sins. If we have received the free gift of salvation that He offers to us, by calling upon the name of Jesus and asking Him for salvation - then when we die, we can have confidence that our sins have been paid for and covered under the blood of Jesus. And who the Son sets free is free indeed. God will not shame us, as He remembers our sins no more, and completely blots out our transgressions, removing them as far as the east is from the west. The Bible says though our sins were as red as scarlet, He has made them as white as snow.

Very very false

• False, if a criminal dies he doesn't become an angel just because he's dead 

I would troll you but I'm gonna keep it classy.

Hitler was evil before he died and he's evil after he died.

Nope. Guilty is as guilty does. Rapists, murderers, thieves ALL will be guilty as sin and headed for Hell. On an express train.