Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 3 weeks ago

Should I get plastic surgery?

I'm not being bullied for it or anything, but several people have told me that my nose is big. Others have pointed out how it's curved and one time someone told me I looked like a witch. 

I am confident in my looks, except for my nose. I told my mom about it and she said if I wanted to we could go together because she is also self conscious of her nose but she told me that only if I wanted to for my own reasons and not something dumb like if someone told me to. I am in highschool currently and I feel like I would get bullied if people found out that I DID get plastic surgery and start calling me a "fake *****" or something. I never cared about it until one time in middle school my friend's friend that I never talked to before was like "oh my God your nose is so ******* huge" while making a weird face. I'd been considering getting it once I was a junior or senior or maybe even after I graduated high school because I don't know if when you get older your face gets ruined because of it...

Best Answer

Have you got $20K or so in pocket change to pay for it? And, are you willing to live with it if it comes out botched up or nonworking?  Insurance does not pay one dime for vanity plastic surgeries. Anyone that vain needs to be looking for a brain. 

If you want plastic surgery then go for it

Maybe try filler first. I always got made fun of for having a “big nose” in school, I got filler to straighten out my ski slope, and I couldn’t be happier! It is a quick, inexpensive, and easy way to fix it. But it is only temporary. Lasting approx. 10 months. Still, you can have big results for a fraction of the price:)

she wasn't ever considered nor worried of plastic surgery. get well soon .

no......................

ushould look into it yes.............................

thats up to you