How come when I was in high school, the only rapper what was mentioned was Eminem and not anybody else?

I graduated this year and nobody has brought him up since? By the way, I have autism so he was mentioned in special needs clases and not regular classes.

• blank
    Best Answer

Around that time Eminem put quite a bit of new music out. He ended up going without an album release for a long time till around that time. Around that time he put a few new albums out.

It seems to me that a lot of people love Eminem and highly respect him. It seems like some people who are not into Hip Hop at all love and respect him. He has actually been around for years. He is not only a solo Rapper but has been in a few Rap groups as well. A lot of people feel like his songs have meaning due to songs like The Monster and similar songs to it.

Also congratations for graduting.

Eminem had made new music around that time.

Who cares?........