Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

Rough Theory of Where Consciousness Goes?

After we die conscientious reforms into a smaller form of energy (energy cannot be created or destroyed) to fit an infant brain. This is because the consciousness needs a brain to be activated by memories and self identity. Our consciousness gets worse as we get older to prepare for the transfer to a babies brain because it would be too much information and harmful to the baby. For example, if an 80 year old fully intact consciousness was transferred to a baby it wouldn’t be compatible because the baby has not yet experienced those emotions or memories. However, when we do experience things part of our previous consciousness, we grasp a feeling of deju vu. Each consciousness consists of a mass amount of energy that surrounds us and is somewhat made up of everyone's own consciousness waiting in line for a baby. In theory, this could be the reason for more self identity crisis that have been evolving over the course of man kind because everyone contains a little piece of memories from past lives.

Thought of this in 1 1/2 hours, its not scientific its just critical thinking.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

That's not a theory. It's daydreaming.

Is there any scientific evidence that suggests the existence of afterlife? Yes. We have an idea of what happens a minute or so after we die.

• Ethan4 weeks agoReport

Be created nor destroyed. This is what drew me to the idea of a somewhat recycled Consciousness being transferred from being to being and creating a complex identity of self with the experiences and memories that occur in the specific organisms timeline.

• 4 weeks ago

Or it could migrate to a higher dimensional being where time and space are modified by additional dimensions.

What do babies think about in the womb? How to they internalise: "Move my arm"?

• Land-shark
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Yes, and that can be quite comforting when you have a relative dying from dementia.

Religions only offer to save your soul, not your body and mind anyway.

• Nancy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

It flows out like endless rain into a paper cup, slithering wildly as it slips away across the universe in pools of sorrow and waves of joy that drift through open minds, possessing and caressing them.  That's my rough theory.  I call it "Jai Guru Deva, Om."

• 4 weeks ago

That's not psychology

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.