Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Why are old white men so impatient?

• GEEGEE

My father was an impatient young man, so that explains that, lol

Because they’re running out of time and they’ve seen enough during their lifetime that they don’t put up with shite from the snowflakes out there!!

And get off my lawn!!

Old age I guess

Some old people can be extremely selfish... it's not all of them but I've noticed this many times. They only care about themselves and adopt the so-called victim mentality.

Because us old white men don't have a lot of time left to live we don't have time to put up with a lot of Yang Yang Yang! State your business let's get it done.

old people in general are like that

old white women, old black men, old black women, old hispanic women, old hispanic men, old asian men, old asian women

its just old people in general regardless of race or gender

Source(s): I am an asian guy, and the some of the most pickiest, stubborn, and impatient people I met were senior aged asian men, with senior aged asian women not too far behind
  • A C

They don't sleep well, have many aches and pains,  and can no longer eat what they like. 

P.S.  Probably true of old Black and Asian men also. 

not all of them are like that

Afrika Bambaataa’s Kraftwerk-based song “Planet Rock” is often called the birth of hip-hop. Remember that.

• Danny

I have no idea, I have noticed that not will all older men but quite a decent amount.