Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 3 weeks ago

My 5 year old daughter keeps putting pencils in the dogs butthole....what do I do?

So i am sitting on the couch and the dog walks by with a pencil sticking out of his butthole ....... I took it out and found out my 5 year old is puttin pencils and pens in the dogs butthole....... I have hidden all pens and pencils but the day keep ending up witc a pencil or pen in his butthole, the other day it was a crochet needle........ What do i do?

Stick them up her butthole!!!

Absolute bullshit, I don't believe a word.

Explain to her that what she is doin isnt right and she wont accept somebody doing that to her. Tell her that the dog will suffer and get sick if she does that. Give her other dogs toys to play with the dog together and build a better relationship.

That a good way to kill a dog. Re-home the dog. If you are unable to supervise your child, why should the dog suffer. Those could easily pierce the bowel. find a home for the dog.

The answer is simple. Use a shock collar. 

Tell her not to do it that is not okay explain to her why

• ron h

find a new home for your daughter. One with no pets. I REALLY hope this is BS. One day the dog will bite her.

• Anna
      3 weeks agoReport

Never be allowed around the cat unsupervised.

Clearly the fact that you would go online and ask strangers what to do with YOUR KID doing extremely horrific things to your family pet means you are not equipped to be a parent or a pet owner... give them both up for adoption now before it is too late for either one of them under your care and supervision.

You’re most likely a troll, if not keep her away from the dog or just supervise her when she’s with the dog. Also teach her as soon as possible how to behave around a dog.

• Nathan

Keep her away from the dog and every time she does it you need to put her in time out. This could be very dangerous and may lead to expensive vet bills