staggmovie asked in SportsBaseball · 4 weeks ago

Are yousad that MLB baseball season is almost over and why?

I know for all the teams expect for Houston Astors and Nationals the season is over, but the World Series starts tonight, and goes until whichever teams win 4 games, and they will be crowned the champions. But when you look at it, the World Series is the last series for MLB baseball, until almost the end of March when the regular starts and games out, where in spring training thet will keep track of teams records but they aren't really officially even should games get rained out, no matter where in the game, or it reach somewhere in the 5th inning and there is a lead that the game can't be made up. But yes or no and why or why not are you said that MLB baseball is almost done for 2019, and even more this decade?

Best Answer

No, I'm glad the World Series is on and the Nationals are in it.

It's nice being able to watch a game almost everyday, but there are other sports that I can watch in the meantime.

Not really because I don't watch baseball.