If my ex shows up in my mother's dreams? What can it possibly mean?

I think it means somebody is dabbling with evil powers to get to you and you need to ignore them

She DID put a lot of emotion into your relationship with him. While You were the immediate one in the relationship with him your mom had to talk with him, associate with him, for good or for bad, be a friend to him, and vicariously through your association with him associate with with him, too. So it makes sense that he would have made an emotional impact on her as well as her having been emotionally being impacted by your breakup. As an adult, she has to deal with him being an equally sexual being as well as herself, and how would she have treated him or behaved differently if she had been your age and the one in the relationship with him? So let her work through a "grieving process" of grieving the loss of this relationship with him, too.

The Hamburglar shows up in my dreams a lot, so it's most likely something sexual.