Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 weeks ago

Am I hot now?

I don't mean to be a dick here but I swear to god I stopped caring about getting abs ages ago and just concentrated on my sports, Cycling, gymnastics, Ice hockey, Rock climbing and some weight lifting.

I used to be a lot bigger than before about 13 stone. I have major confidence issues. It is weird because out and about a girl who'd already had a partner gave me her number but then told me she had a partner and couldn't, the other night I went to tesco and 2 drunk girls wanted a threesome but they were drunk and all the time girls talk to me shy like oh and I caused arguments between couples. TBH when any of this happens it makes me feel happy like OMFG seriously??? WTF lol but then I look in the mirror and I hate the way my face looks sometimes and think naa im thinking stuff that aint there.

before I randomly became addicted to sport/exercise I was and still am a gamer, imagine lazy stoner gamer 10-20 hours a day BF4 BF1 yaaa that me.

PS can't be bothered with so much arm work that is boring I don't care about skinny arms.

You think if I just went out with a few mates I could pull looking like this now?? Not had sex in such a long time, well good sex.

Also I try online dating and that takes all the confidence away no girl talks to me because I can't take a good picture of my face, I hate the way I look. then I get it because sometimes I look in the mirror and I look different and I like it but more importantly the attention I get seems crazy. Its a constant battle in my head am I hot or not, its a lil more than that as I feel so ugly at times no girl would ever want me.

If you have major confidence issues I recommend

a therapist.

I don't know because I'm not gay.

Source(s): My heterosexuality
  • martin

Finding love is difficult, even if you know the way, or think you do. Just keep up with all the beneficial activities you have, and don't lose hope. Sometimes the solution presents itself in a way you wouldn't expect.

• amy

The face is important

• amy
      3 weeks agoReport

I would suggest manscaping, presenting yourself a little better and a good style hair cut can real change the face.