Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 3 weeks ago

What does it take to become Instagram famous?

I like to take pictures and i'd like to become an influencer.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

"Instagram famous" huh? Wow, you really do not want much out of life do you? Instagram "famous" and 5 bucks will buy you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Drop your trousers

• 3 weeks ago

You can easily become famous at Instagram as follows.:

Post at the right time of the day. Research studies show that the optimal time to post on Instagram is on Wednesday at about 5 pm.

• Frank
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

To be a famous IG person, you must have the ability to consistently create content that people want to see on a regular and on-going basis.  This includes great technical and artistic photographic skills along with a lot of research on what topics are trending.

Gear such as using a DSLR or mirrorless camera is common for IG even though IG was originally supposed to be for smartphone photos.  In fact, most popular IG people DO NOT use their phones for their posted photos at all.  Instead, they use pro-grade DSLRs and lenses and pro models.  Then they process the images on their computer (again, NOT on their phone) and once the image is ready for uploading, they email the photos to themselves and THEN they use their phones to upload the images to IG.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

i would contact someone in charge of instagram and ask them this question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.