Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys Β· 3 weeks ago

When you die, will there be a lot of people grieving you?

Obviously, millions of people won't care about you dying. They won't even notice it. And even if they did, they wouldn't shed a tear for you. They will just carry on with their lives as normal. But that being said. Will you have a lot of people grieving you when you die? Like family or friends? Acquaintances perhaps?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

No one will grieve me

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

my family...................

• small
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I have been fairly selfish and hence I care two hoots if very few people grieve my death and that too for the moment only.

• 3 weeks ago

There will be a lot of people who will be glad that I am dead and others who will not care at all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I sincerely hope so

• Vicki
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Honestly, I don't think so. If I'm being like... Dead honest.

My anxiety has made me a disaster and most people can't stick around for too long so I'll have maybe like 6 people.

• 3 weeks ago

I have no friends or family left alive. No one will be there to grieve for me as i am buried in a plain wooden box in new york city's "hart island" it where the poor the homeless and those "John Doe's" they find dead on the street from a drug (meth or K2) over does

• 3 weeks ago

Absolutely everyone who has ever met me will become profoundly sad. Their tears will drown the whole world, starting with Australia.

• I dont care to have a bunch of ppl grieving me. All I need is my parents and siblings.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.