:) asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 3 weeks ago

can phoebe tonkin sing?

she is one my favorite celebrities of all time but i want to know can she sing because if she can i would love to see her go on the masked singer

• Angel

I doubt she can sing. There is not a single footage of her singing. Other than that h2o sirens clip.

And even that is bad singing.

Her voice sounds a little dry when she talks and often cracks.

Although I love her voice. I just don't think she would have a good singing voice.

• Nancy

I don't think so.  There was a singing thing on one of the episodes of The Originals and she was conspicuously missing from it, like it was obvious she should've been there but wasn't.  That's when I first suspected she probably sucks at singing, long before this question.

• :)3 weeks agoReport

i mean i knew she sang also in h2o and was bad at first but then something about the moonlight in the episode made her sound good so i dont know if she really can and was just acting to be bad at singing