Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 4 weeks ago

Does my double piercing look to close?

I got it done three day ago. It seems pretty close to me, so im considering taking it out and getting it re-pierced farther away once it heals, but im not sure. would like some opinions first. Thanks.

too*

It looks too close to me too, if you're going to wear something small it will be O.K, but larger earrings are going to overlap.

No I don’t think so

• LM440

It looks perfect to me and works out great to fit the anatomy of your lobe. Wearing a stud in the top and a hoop or dangle in the lower will work perfectly. Looking ahead, your current spacing will allow for a third piercing that will create a very nice look with even spacing.

• Laura

This really depends on how large your earrings are that you wear in the first holes.

If you wear small jewelry, like what you have in the second piercing in your firsts, it should be fine.

If you wear larger jewelry than that, take it out and let it close up.

I recommend getting this repierced by a professional piercer and not a gun. The retail workers who use the piercing guns have no idea what they are doing and will end up piercing you too close again.

It's where it should be

once you get more than one lobe piercing, people tend to no longer wear big earrings, the area isnt big, so sizing earrings down a wee bit is natural.

I would be happy with that, I wouldnt take it out

Technically, I think it looks fine. Obviously your preference and satisfaction with it matters most, but it doesn't look *bad* at all. One other thing I can throw out there is that it may look more or less far apart depending on the jewelry you wear in it. You might find that by using certain sizes, shapes, or types of jewelry, you can make it look the way you want it to. But if you're really dissatisfied and it's going to continuously bug you, take it out, let it completely heal (which it should be able to at this point), and then get it re-pierced.

Yeah, it's a tad too close together in my opinion.

• Teva

It looks fine to me. You don't wanna have an earlobe full of holes, do you?

Looks like a neat job, don't make it look messy.