Anyone know of a computer case that fits both ATX and Micro ATX inside of it?

Just wondering if there is an option to where you can fit 2 boards in one case, I know they exist but custom may be too expensive.

I know the Corsair 1000D can accommodate an reugular mATX, ATX, or eATX motherboard with an additional miniITX board. However I'm unsure if the additional 2nd part is able to accommodate a mATX board.

The 1000D is $500 anyway, so I doubt you'd want to pay that much.

I've seen cases in the distant past that could accommodate 2 motherboard but I haven't seen anything recently. The current trend is geared toward small and quiet with plenty of RGB lighting.

There's a name brand that makes a dual-pc case which is like $500+ and custom is a little around $400, but I guess it's better off just buying another case.

A case made for standard ATX will usually accept Micro ATX, if that's what you mean. It may come with multiple holes pre-drilled, and all you need to do is choose where to put the standoffs.

At the same time! No, but give me a couple of cases and some epoxy and make one for you.