does the absence of my father make me a homosexual, I was raised by mom and grandma ?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • nappa
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

No you have a choice, make a good one and be straight, God will love your decision.

• 3 weeks ago

No, it does not, cause it's a biological factor. It's simply your sexuality. If you'd been raised by your father too, you would have been homosexual anyways, cause that's simply the way you were born like. Everyone got their own different sexuality in this world and no one can be compared to anyone else.

• 4 weeks ago

I would say no, but you've probably become very flamboyant and feminine being around only women. Try joining a football league or going to a monster truck rally to balance any gay tendencies

• 4 weeks ago

Does having a father and mother make me a heterosexual? If so, I’m so heterosexual! I’m attracted to other men, but I’m heterosexual according to your standards. So I’m not part of the LGB community because I have a father and mother? I’m attracted to the same gender, but grew up with a father and mother.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No, I don't think that's the case. I know two people whose father died when they were kids. One turned out a lesbian, the other is now a gay guy. I know two more whose father died in their teens. One is a straight guy, the other is bisexual. There's no relationship as far as I can tell. Moreover, the bisexual guy already fancied both girls and boys when he was a kid and his father was still alive.

• 4 weeks ago

No, I don't see that would make any difference.

• 4 weeks ago

No it does not.

If this logic had any credibility, then most gays would come from such homes while few straight men would come from homes where there was no father.

Also if this was a critical point in defining sexuality, it would not explain why so many animals and insects are enjoy same sex behaviors.

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

LOL. You're lucky it wasn't absence of your mother, you could have been a lesbian.

• 4 weeks ago

No _ you're mothers gayness made your dad leave 

• 4 weeks ago

No. Loving people of your same gender does.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.