Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 3 weeks ago

Dream.some one had a key or was turning my front door locks?

At first I assumed it was my girlfriend, so I pretended to block the door with my strength, but then it was repeatedly and so I started calling out is that you? No reply. And cardboard was covering the view window from the outside. I then said who are you? Who's there? And they tried pushing in the door hard.

I blocked the door from opening g but they began causing the wooden frame to get loose.

I was quickly trying to think of a weapon to grab or fight or flight. Dial 911.

What did the dream mean?

A key represents power. And it would seem the person who turned the key in the lock had power over you. And you didn't like it. So in real Life, who has the power over you to make or break your happiness and Life? Who is trying to squeeze into your conscious mind. or Life? Anyone new in your Life that just doesn't "clique"? This dream is about that person's presence in your Life and the possible power she could hold over you.

I think the dream means you are relying on your own social mechanisms to solve a conflict or situation but your resources are not complete enough to understand the full situation and deal with it properly so you should just ignore it altogether

A house in a dream is symbolic of you the dreamer, for the body is the house of the soul. For someone to break in represents an attitude that wants to be consciously known by you. If it's a man breaking in then he represents thoughts, attitudes, ideas. To kill in a dream is not about an actual killing.