What is the hexidecimal code here? (10 points)?

Given the following image: https://imgur.com/a/s1XTm0z , column W is the address of the instructions in hexadecimal.

In this program, what is the content at location 0x08? Answer the question using the hexadecimal representation without the 0x prefix. Make sure the answer has 2 digits, pad leading zeros if needed.

I'm confused here by what location "0x08" is referring to.

Is it column W, in row 8?

Wow.  I don't think I've ever seen machine code done on a spreadsheet before. 

Columns X seems to be the operation code of a machine instruction and column Y appears and operand (jump address or immediate value) present only for certain instructions.  Locations 7 and 8 contain (in some order) and opcode of 0x44 and and immediate field 0x0E. 

With this setup, the operation code really must come first (the CPU needs that to determine during instruction decode whether to fetch a second instruction byte or not), so location 8 contains 0x0E.