Atheists: Why do you FEAR and hide from God?

God loves ALL. He will accept you if your REPENT. The choice is yours.

Not all atheists fear god, just don't believe. I cannot speak for all, but I feel most atheists are atheists due to lack of evidence and science behind the bible and Christianity.

If you fear god that means you believe and atheists don't believe in god at all. Christianity is based upon the bible. A book in which no one can fully determine who wrote it and when it was wrote.

Atheists believe in science and evidence, in which the bible has neither

for your information its not god i fear,(i dont fear anything tbh, i just dont believe in it) its christians like you, for example, you are so self-absorbed obviously not open-minded enough to respect the viewpoint of athiests as they do to christianity, you should enjoy your ride to hell because currently you are not obeying the golden rule of christianity

I have an uncontrolled fear of entities that I don't believe exist. I'm especially terrified of unicorns and chupacabras.

• Saad M

This is true because of divine clemency.

@ Pray: You should know why atheists hide from God, because they are afraid as Adam was in the garden, that they are naked i.e. have no spiritual covering, are bereft of Christ the Lamb of God's forgiveness of sins and salvation, the One who takes away the sin of the world. Therefore, their sin of not receiving Christ as Saviour, will get them into the torment of Hell's flames in eternity.

They have lots of bravado on here of course, in front of their peers, but INSIDE, in their deepest soul, they are already in torment and fear - because they have a knowing that being sinners they are doomed to Hell. It scares them but there is safety in numbers. They think if they shout loud enough that they don't believe for long enough, they will somehow escape Hell at the end, but INWARDLY, they KNOW the truth - that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD and rejecting Him is a death sentence because HE LOVES THEM and HAS DIED FOR THEM, but they can't see the wood for the trees, so they have rejected the only Name under heaven, given amongst men whereby they MUST be saved (Acts 4:12)

We don't hide from nonsense that we surely do not believe to be true. It does seem that persons who think as you do are totally afraid because you believe in superstitious religion made-up false stories which you allow to control your life.  That is unintelligent an subservient. 

I neither "fear" God, nor do I "hide" from Him. After enduring a lifetime of unwelcome Christian propaganda, I simply have little tolerance for obsolete superstitious nonsense.

Gods are fictional. I don't fear fictional characters.  I am not even sure how one would hide from a fictional being.

• marsel_duchamp
      3 weeks agoReport

I come here to see how idiotic people can get.  You are very near the most idiotic.  Keep trying I know you can make it to number 1.

What if I told you that atheism literally means a lack of belief in God. It's impossible to fear something you definitely think doesn't exist. This mostly likely explains while you don't fear Allah even though he could potentially be real and lethal.

In case you don't know, theism means belief in God while atheism (note the a-prefix) means no belief in God.

• barty

I don't fear your mean god any more than you fear Zeus.

• Pyriform
      3 weeks agoReport

Funny thing. Apparently we are the ones who are hiding, but I am right here, visible and everything, where as gods are nowhere to be found.

And as for FEAR, I am not the one who has anybody blocked.