Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why can't the left just accept that homogeneous societies are better off than heterogeneous ones?

Favorite Answer

I still haven't found a liberal that can explain WHY "diversity" is so freaking great. And it's been three years I've been asking.

Update- all you can do is thumb me down? How about telling me why diversity is so great. By thumbing me down you prove you can't answer.

• Sherry

We've always had diversity, but leftists can only see it when it's racial. We're expected to bring in people from totally unsuitable cultures and make them feel at home. At the expense of our own well balanced diversified culture. And we have to say we like it. That's akin to rape.

• Zirp

Why do you pick a "best answer" before any leftwingers can answer?

The US is a heterogeneous society.  It became much more heterogeneous in the late 19th and early 20th century. The US went on to have  the largest economy and the strongest military after that.  History proves you wrong.

Please provide some examples of homogeneous societies that are better off than heterogeneous ones and what advantages they have then you may have a point. Just stating your preference isn't convincing enough.

So are you in favour of a classless society where everyone has the same control over their lives, rather than one with billionaires and homeless people?

Yeah! sure buddy! Now go finish your milk and cookies.

I bet you're a big fan of homo societies, closeted GOPer

They won't accept it because they want white countries and ONLY white countries and societies to become multiracialize, mongrelize.

Their ultimate goal is to make white people deracianted and erase our identify and make us become rootless with no country for our own.

• Rayal

That is why North Korea is such a paradise.