Does anyone have any experience with studying abroad in Sweden?

I am a US Citizen with a bachelor's degree in psychology with a strong interest in studying abroad in Sweden. I've always wanted to live in Sweden and I believe that pursuing a master's degree at a Swedish university would be a good way to start. If you've studied abroad in Sweden or know anyone who has, what is the best way to start the process? What are some tips and tricks to keep in mind? Any information is helpful.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • drip
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Start by asking yourself

Do you have funds at attend and complete a Masters degree.

Are you completely fluent in the language.

Will your degree from Sweden enhance your job prospects in the USA and be worth the cost. You will be required to leave Sweden once you complete your degree.

Then start researching graduate schools and areas in Sweden,

• 4 weeks ago

Student visas are temporary non-immigration visas issued on the condition that foreign students return to their country of citizenship immediately upon completion or termination of full-time studies. A master's degree in psychology isn't going to do you any good immigrating to Sweden or elsewhere anyway.

BTW, you're fluent in Swedish at a high academic-technical level of proficiency?

• 4 weeks ago

Check the languages for courses and the fees for international students. And, of course, the criteria for admission.

• Henry
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Sweden is not abroad because it is White (or at least was, not Muslims in there too). According to Trump presidency rules.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.