Is it safe to drink water?

I see so many people drinking water but when I try to drink water I feel like I might be poisoned, I mean some people drink laundry detergent, and they get sick, so I feel like the same outcome will occur if I drink water, but I just want to know the long lost question, is it safe to drink water?

Drinking of water is completely safe and even, it is good for overall health-

• Regulates body temperature

• Improve skin health

• Lubricates joints

• Delivers oxygen throughout the body

• Helps in proper digestion, prevents heart burn, constipation, acidity

• Helps in elimination of toxins from the body

• Prevent kidney damage

• Promotes weight loss

• Overcome chances of hangover

• Improve performance during workout, gym and exercise

You're an idiot. Please seek professional help

I tried it once and now I'm paralyzed from the waist down. Please learn from my mistake.

• Clive

You must be paranoid to even ask this. Look, what comes out of the tap/faucet at home has been purified before it gets to you. And laundry detergent is not water, is it? Good grief...

Your paranoid............

Literally everything else you drink has water in it and so does the food you eat. So you have been consuming water for quite some time now. I think you'll be okay.

• Rick

your life, your decision ................................

you Need water to survive , your body consist of 50-75% water. If you feel the city water is unsafe to drink I suggest buying water from the store or getting a Britta filter.