Is it safe to drink water?

I see so many people drinking water but when I try to drink water I feel like I might be poisoned, I mean some people drink laundry detergent, and they get sick, so I feel like the same outcome will occur if I drink water, but I just want to know the long lost question, is it safe to drink water?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Drinking of water is completely safe and even, it is good for overall health-

• Regulates body temperature

• Improve skin health

• Lubricates joints

• Delivers oxygen throughout the body

• Helps in proper digestion, prevents heart burn, constipation, acidity

• Helps in elimination of toxins from the body

• Prevent kidney damage

• Promotes weight loss

• Overcome chances of hangover

• Improve performance during workout, gym and exercise

• 3 weeks ago

You're an idiot. Please seek professional help

• 3 weeks ago

I tried it once and now I'm paralyzed from the waist down. Please learn from my mistake.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You must be paranoid to even ask this. Look, what comes out of the tap/faucet at home has been purified before it gets to you. And laundry detergent is not water, is it? Good grief...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Your paranoid............

• 3 weeks ago

Literally everything else you drink has water in it and so does the food you eat. So you have been consuming water for quite some time now. I think you'll be okay.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

your life, your decision ................................

• 3 weeks ago

you Need water to survive , your body consist of 50-75% water. If you feel the city water is unsafe to drink I suggest buying water from the store or getting a Britta filter.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.