Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why do liberals in California build gates around their homes? is it to keep out the homeless and illegals they claim to love so much?

WHY DID YOU ASK A QUESTION if YOU WERE GOING TO ANSWER YOURSELF.

To get away from you

You don't pay their house payments so why do you care?

• Nick

They are extremely hypocritical.

we need to have a completely separate country for all these liberals, then drop a nuclear bomb on because you know they're so peaceful about not having war, they wouldn't even defend themselves. Problem solved.

No it is to protect their wifi modem from trolls like you...

Oh those stupid Californians!

Don't they know that walls don't work? People can use ladders and dig tunnels! And, anyway, Obama already had installed some.

• Mike L

I built a fence around my house so my dogs don't get out and can run around my backyard. If anyone wanted to climb over it, I'm sure they could get by it.

It's to keep trespassers, uninvited visitors, off the property. For me, the gate is mainly to keep door to door salespeople away from my front door. Oh, and the fence, where the gate is located, also keeps the deer from munching on my garden plants like they were their own personal buffet.

We liberals don't love the homeless and illegals. But we feel compassion for them. And to a point, the Bay Area cities are putting lots of time, money, and effort into solving the homeless issues. And as you probably know, we are sanctuary cities here. We don't throw kids into cages.

You need a list of all addresses in California, correlated with the political opinions of all the inhabitants and the presence or absence of gates. Excel would do it.