Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why do liberals in California build gates around their homes? is it to keep out the homeless and illegals they claim to love so much?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

WHY DID YOU ASK A QUESTION if YOU WERE GOING TO ANSWER YOURSELF.

• 4 weeks ago

To get away from you

• 4 weeks ago

You don't pay their house payments so why do you care?

• Nick
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

They are extremely hypocritical.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

we need to have a completely separate country for all these liberals, then drop a nuclear bomb on because you know they're so peaceful about not having war, they wouldn't even defend themselves. Problem solved.

• 4 weeks ago

No it is to protect their wifi modem from trolls like you...

• 4 weeks ago

Oh those stupid Californians!

Don't they know that walls don't work? People can use ladders and dig tunnels! And, anyway, Obama already had installed some.

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I built a fence around my house so my dogs don't get out and can run around my backyard. If anyone wanted to climb over it, I'm sure they could get by it.

• 4 weeks ago

It's to keep trespassers, uninvited visitors, off the property. For me, the gate is mainly to keep door to door salespeople away from my front door. Oh, and the fence, where the gate is located, also keeps the deer from munching on my garden plants like they were their own personal buffet.

We liberals don't love the homeless and illegals. But we feel compassion for them. And to a point, the Bay Area cities are putting lots of time, money, and effort into solving the homeless issues. And as you probably know, we are sanctuary cities here. We don't throw kids into cages.

• 4 weeks ago

You need a list of all addresses in California, correlated with the political opinions of all the inhabitants and the presence or absence of gates. Excel would do it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.