Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 4 weeks ago

How quick can you blackout from tequila?

After reaching the point of drinking too much alcohol your body can handle, how soon would you black out? If you drank very fast. 

• blank

Depends on the person. But sometimes right awat. Others may stay calm while drinking it.

• Sparky

If you're not used to drinking, it could be very quickly.

Alcohol is absorbed quickly by the bloodstream.

It is likely to be even faster if you have not eaten or are less than average weight.

It also depends on how your general health is at the time of drinking, if you are coming down with something, your tolerance level may be even lower.

If you had half a dozen shots in a space of 30 minutes, it is possible that you could blackout.

It all depends on the person. Some people can drink enough alcohol that would kill another person and still be awake.

same as any other liquor. Depends how much food is in your stomach and your tolerance. On an emptey stomach I once passed out in less than an hour. I think I only had 5 shots. Could have been drugged. Not a proud moment. Woke up in my own vomit.