where do i send my past year 1040 tax forms for the state of NC/?

6 Answers

  • Eva
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Same place you send current ones.

  • 4 weeks ago

    find out at irs.gov

  • 4 weeks ago

    If you are requesting a refund or are not enclosing a check or money order, Department of the Treasury

    Internal Revenue Service

    Kansas City, MO 64999-0002.

    If you are enclosing a check or money order, Internal Revenue Service

    P.O. Box 931000

    Louisville, KY 40293-1000

  • 4 weeks ago

    The same place you would mail the current year.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

    i have past due federal forms (1040) that i have completed. I need the address to mail them back in. I live in NORTH CAROLINA.

  • 1 month ago

    1040 is federal...D400 is the form for NC...

    Please clarify what you are trying to do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.