Will the robber return again?

Our house was broken in yesterday - 10/21/2019. The only "good" thing was that no one was home. Because of the alarm system, the robber only stolen some cash. But now, I can't sleep at night seeing all these online posts that he may return again! I have lived in Southern California for the last 40 years and nothing like this had ever happened! The police tried their best, but it was not fast enough to catch this guy! By the way, here is the photo of the robber. I am hoping that he gets caught soon!

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

The alarm system chased him away and if we know anything about Robbers, is that they hate that. He most likely will NOT return because he now knows about the alarm. Check with your alarm company about the delay in setting off the alarm, and consider shortening it for a time. You want that alarm screaming loudly as soon as possible. Add some stickers to the windows and doors that state "protected by ABC security" or the like. This also can protect you by letting this jerk know YOU know he's been there. Also consider other avenues of locking the doors, like additional deadbolts.(even if not locked, the visual is a deterrent.)

Also, be calmed by the fact that this guy is after cash and most likely nothing else. He didn't steal jewelry or worse, he didn't vandalize the place.

• 4 weeks ago

hopefully he'll get caught

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Troll spamming.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.