I've been dreaming of ravens?

My aunt passed away 1 month ago today. She was like a mother to me after my mother passed away 6yrs ago, she took me in. Ever since she died a raven has been following me and flying over my head when i leave my apartment. I live in san antonio tx my whole life and haven't seen one before. I've also been dreaming of them. 

Today I dreamt i found an injured raven in a bush. It was cold out and it came to me when I called it and buried itself into my jacket. Then it fell asleep. I took it into the house to show my aunt. She was sitting at a table and smiled but said nothing. I looked at the sleeping raven and then back up and my aunt was gone. I look back down at the raven, it was looking at me and i swear i could feel it was smiling. Then it said something and I woke up. I felt peace when i woke up. Like safe and comfortable. 

Everytime i dream of ravens my aunt is there. When i dream of my aunt ravens are there. What does it mean? 

I think the dream means your aunt had a lot of hidden hurt and pain that she never shared with you because she wanted to protect you and keep you happy - the dream might be telling you to consider people's secret pains and hurts and to realize those around you are hurting and may need your emotional support.

• cortney4 weeks agoReport

It's possible, she was very physically ill. She protected me from a lot of horrible things and helped me get sober 6 years ago. I felt really peaceful and calm in that dream. So I'm not sure what it means honestly!

Ravens are unclean birds. They depict Satan. Why would your aunt “encourage” you to follow Satan? Maybe she is diverting your attention away from them, by making you dream/think of them.. so you hat least have a choice. After all no one who follows Satan is truly happy. I hope I’m not confusing you.

• cortney4 weeks agoReport

Yes sorry, it's a bit confusing? My aunt was a spiritual person so I'm not sure I agree with your assessment. In the dream I felt calm and peaceful. I wasn't frightened at all.

The meaning of the dream symbol: Raven. Raven is a dark shiny black crow that symbolizes misfortune and failures in dream. ... These dreams also include a person's deep dark fantasies. If you see a black bird flying in your dream, it is a sign that you will face bad luck for a temporary period of life.

Are you Native American , or Mexican? Butterflies to me represent my deceased Mother. You identify Ravens and your Aunt sort of being interchangeable . Learn of the personality of Ravens . You must have some Native American lineage in you

• cortney4 weeks agoReport

Haha though I appreciate that I am 100% Caucasian. I took the DNA test and everything. Though, my ancestors were gypsies so maybe I should start there?