Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Is it normal for dad to kiss 20 year old daughter on her neck ?

we were alone when he did it also . When I think about it I don’t think he would have did that around somebody else . Only because we were alone . The fact that I liked it make me uncomfortable !! He’s my dad : we just met this year 

Finding it by Googling probably won't do any good without knowing a specific search-word for the condition,,

But between the old & often misunderstood presumptions of the Oedipus & Electra Complexes there is also a somewhat un-pronounceable emotional or psychological phenomenon that is sometimes known to happen when Adult offspring are introduced to long-estranged Opposite-Gender Parents as well as Adult siblings.

In other words it's not entirely unheard of under some conditions or circumstances for Adult siblings separated at an early age, and even Adult offspring meeting Parents of the opposite gender to experience a remarkably Odd attraction.

Of course it's weird,,witch explains why most that have experienced it never mention anything about it except in the strictest confidence with psychology practitioners.

But for what it's worth it's Normal as long as the feelings don't escalate to a state of Emotional Hysteria that in extreme cases could actually lead to something really Bazaar witch is also known to happen,

But that happens so rarely that searches for it in psych-journals make it nearly impossible to distinguish the Real from the sick-fiction.

Neck kisses are not so unusual between Parents & Adult Offspring that have been in each-other's lives since childhood since in normal family relationships 'intimacy' is often defined & practiced differently.

But then, if in the event that an Adult Offspring is introduced to a Parent with-whom that normal contact was absent, such seemingly intimate contact can of course feel odd, uncomfortable or even bazaar.

Understandably "Awkward" maybe but nothing to set-off any alarms or make an issue of.

In other words,, under the circumstances, realistically it's probably SAFE to be alone with your Bio-Dad.

And since your also an Adult, it's up to you to set whatever space-boundaries if any.

And at '20' you probably already know how to tell the difference between an "Emotional Stir" & 'The Creeps' otherwise known as a red-flag anyway.

Good luck & count your blessings , reunions between estranged Parents & Kids are also very rare & typically only happen in somebody's dreamworld,,make the best of it.

Not normal at all. Neck kissing is very sensual and that's not right for a father to be doing.

• O Man

NO, kissing on the neck is a sexual thing!

• Mystic

Incest troll...

No it's not why would a father do that...

This one gave me goosebumps.

Incest can be hot but that is just way too close.

second cousins, cousins, and siblings (maybe). But no parent kid schit!!! No way Jose.

Source(s): nothing
    • Joanne
      4 weeks agoReport

Finally - https://my-sister-savior.blogspot.com (guy discovers that his sister is a much better sex partner than his frigid ice cube ex-wife ever was) and https://sibling-pool-antics.blogspot.com (brother + sister + family pool = naughty taboo erotic pleasures).

No that’s creepy....cheek absolutely ....neck that’s creepy

NO!!!. that s wrong on so many levels! disgusting ! that s your blood, even if you just met! that s "incest".... you should keep your distance, he seems like a WEIRDO. yuck. and if you " like it" you need help.

• Alan H

Not if you have only recently met.....but you do not appear to have objected.

I kiss my 40 year old daughter.....but not sexually

• Me

You just met your dad? So you don't have the father daughter history?

• nae4 weeks agoReport

Yes I was thinking the same thing but ima wait it out and see how he does . Thank you