Temporary trauma relief?

I am in counseling, but can only afford to go bi-weekly. In the mean time, I feel like I can barely stand myself. I can barely function. Every second, I feel it in every part of my body - complete and utter emotional pain. Any advice on temporary relief? 

• A C

Make yourself a cup of chamomile tea, take a walk, and  pray. If possible, take a vacation.  Force yourself to think about good things and  count your blessings (home, food, clothing, etc. - anything you can think of). Look up Philippians 4:6-8 in the New Testament. 

• Tavy

Do something, anything, walk, golf, voluntary work. Too much time spent thinking on how you feel. Put that energy in getting out and about.

• martin

Ask yourself what it is that your really believe in, then stick to that. Crawl out of your pain with the weakest painkillers you can tolerate.

• Byrd

You are in counseling that you are paying for and yet need advice from Yahoo morons. Interesting.

• Linda
      3 weeks agoReport

Did you know you just called yourself a moron?