Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 weeks ago

Was this sexual harassment by our boss?

I work for a small department of a large company. There are 11 other women in our department. I really enjoy my job mostly because of our great boss and great co workers. Our boss sees that we are well paid and well trained. He is good friend of all of use. We love to joke around with him and he loves for us to do it.

One day at a staff meeting Carol said “Boss, the next person you hire someone, make it a great looking young guy that likes older women”. He said “I will keep your suggestion in mine the next time I hire a new employee”. “You want me to change my previous qualification for only hiring beautiful women with a D cup or larger”?

We all had a HUGE laugh at that. We were still laughing in the employee lounge when people from other departments told us we were subject to sexual harassment. If we were bring it on. We want MORE of it.

Do you thing we were subject to sexual harassment?

• Alan H
    Best Answer

It was just a silly, harmless joke in response to your asking for a young man!

are you the boss writing this lmao. yeah, if you want more of a man who reduces women to their breast size, then you are as disgusting as your abusive boss. 

No, he was kidding. This is the problem with new age America. Everyone is so damn offended by everything and you have to watch what you say at all times. There is nothing wrong with having good old fashioned fun at work and joking around. But because of the snowflake liberal times we live we can no longer do it. I wouldn't say anything like that at work, ever. It is a good way to get fired, unfortunately the PC police have ruined it for everyone.

• Mikey
      4 weeks agoReport

I am blocked by this person because I was going to, yet again, call them out for trolling this.

It was just a joke.