Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

How to get over the fear of my mom dying ?

I love my mom so much, she is my only family. I'm 25 and my mom is 64. I know I will lose my mom some day but I can't stand it...when I think about my mom's death, I feel nervous and cry a lot. I even think to commit suicide after losing her.

• Chanel

It is natural that you feel this way but 64 is no age.

It sounds like you need to build your confidence up. Do things that you enjoy and if you keep busy with outdoor events you will make new friends.

I used to feel exactly like you but when it happened I had a terrific counselor and I dealt with it better than I thought I would.

Keep your mind on more positive things. (Philippians 4:8) "Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are of serious concern, whatever things are righteous, whatever things are chaste, whatever things are lovable, whatever things are well-spoken-of, whatever things are virtuous, and whatever things are praiseworthy, continue considering these things."

There's a saying from a child's book: Don't worry about things that have happened, or things that will happen. Focus on what's happening now."

Be faithful to God. The Lord gives and the Lord takes, blessed be the name of the Lord.