Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesNew York City · 3 weeks ago

I'm going to New York for 4 days on the 13th December for a holiday...Do you have any suggestions on where to go etc?

Best Answer

There's a place called The Black Tap. It makes milkshakes, they taste delicious so you should go there. Don't spend your whole few days by eating in big expensive restaurants in Manhattan. Branch out and try some places in Brooklyn. Be prepared for the long waiting lines for tourist attractions and wrap up because it'll be cold. I'm from the UK, I've been there 3 times...but everytime I go I do something else. I've only went in December once, the other times were during St Patrick's day. So things might've changed since I went. Anyway, I hope you have a great time.

• Sharon

You should see the Christmas decorations along Fifth Avenue--walk from 43 Street north to 59th Street. Evenings the best choice would be in Greenwich Village.

Days there are so many choices in all five boroughs much depends on your personal interests: Hayden Planetarium or Broadway shows or the United Nations or zoos or.....