Chris asked in HealthOptical · 3 weeks ago

Halloween contacts help?

So I'm buying contacts for both Halloween and a anime convention. Once I open them and wear them I put them in solution once I take them out. But the convention is on November 16th. I dont plan on wearing the contacts after Halloween until then. I heard you cant put contacts in solution for a long time. So how to I store it to keep them usuable untill the convention? There are 30 days

I meant the contacts are 30 days use. 

I meant, I heard keeping them in solution for a long time is bad because bacteria gets in the solution. So do you put in new solution everyday? Even if your storing them?

I just wanna I am

The solution must be a MULTI PURPOSE SOLUTION . like Opti-Free .

You can store the lenses in a case with new solution for up to 30 days , but it is always safer to change it after 2 weeks.

You only have to change the solution every day if the lenses are being worn every day.

You keen them IN the solution, that is how they are stored to keep them sterile and not fragile, if they dry out they will become fragile and will crack and then you can't wear them. ALL my contact have come in solution and they are fine when I take them out. Don't know where you heard this.

• Chris3 weeks agoReport