Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 4 weeks ago

Is this a good baby girl name?

So this is our last chance at a baby. He's 36, I'm 29, and we already have four all together. No more after this! He's wanted the name Mae for a baby girl since he was a little boy and his only daughter was named something else. Now my issue, Mae is too short! So I told him, how about something that could be shortened to Mae? Like Maesun. But he is really set on Mae. So, anyone like this name? Mae Sun-Vallery. I've always loved two middle names lol. So that plus last name. I'm just not sure of the middle name Sun. But it would give us kind of a middle ground since he only wants Mae and I wanted Maesun. Thoughts?

• Chris

Mae is very pretty esp the spelling

IMO Maeson or May Sun Valley sound ridiculous and confusing (no offense)

I believe you should have a long middle name like Mae Elizabeth (nickname ME) or Mae Jacqueline (MJ)

just name her may

While Mayson is a girl's name, I do not suggest it, it sounds just like Mason. Mason is firmly a boy's name, and that won't likely change any time soon. If you want a longer name, I like Maelynn. It's a little longer, easy to shorten to Mae as a nn and sounds soft and sweet.

And please, stick with one middle name. Make your child's life a little easier.

Mae Brianne

Mae Ellen

Mae Bree

Mae Lynn

• blank

I am not keen on Mae Sun as Mason is a boys name.

Is he ok with using it as a middle name maybe.

That awful. Mason is a boys name and maesun just looks like you didnt know how to.spell it

Mae Sun-Vallery? You might as well tattoo "My parents are focking idiots" on her forehead.

Mason Valerie? That would save you some money at the tattoo parlor.

• Tomalochk
      4 weeks agoReport

Some of these people might not be quite right in the head but they aren't Totally gone yet either ... They probably won't be tattooing things like that on a toddlers forehead .

Maeson is bad. Really bad. Go with Mae or Mason if you must.

Not fond of Sun

• Byrd

Oh such juvenile drama

May is a nice name. The spelling with the e is annoying and will never be spelled correctly.

And no Maesun is horrible. Delete. Quickly.

• Tomalochk
      4 weeks agoReport

If this child wants to be named maesun then it probably should be ..... simply deleting it sounds harsh and possibly rude .