what is the national dish of Minnesota?
- RICKLv 74 weeks agoBest Answer
Since Minnesota is not as nation the snswer is nothing, there is not one
However the State food is Wild Rice Soup
- CrustyCurmudgeonLv 74 weeks ago
I'm guessing hot dish. Am I right? (Picky point, Minnesota is a state, not a nation.)
- Bubba GubbinsLv 74 weeks ago
Oh geez- A whapper.
- A Yahoo UserLv 74 weeks ago
Think about that.
"National dish of Minnesota".
Did Minnesota declare independence last night or something?
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Barkley HoundLv 74 weeks ago
It is probably Lutefisk.
- 4 weeks ago
For the Midwest, in general, what Sathi said, just some kind of hot dish/casserole mess.
- Sathi SiranLv 74 weeks ago
Probably tater tot hotdish.