Madison asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 weeks ago

I can feel people’s temperatures?

God, that makes me sound weird. It’s not like physical body temperature. Like the temperature of their soul? Their vibe? Everything is on a scale of hot to cold, stuffy to spacious. Not just people either. Objects, answers on tests, numbers, literally everything. It’s never about physical temperature, you could have cold hands but if I feel you’re too “warm” and “stuffy”, I probably wouldn’t be your friend. I shrug all this off as intuition most of the time because I figured everybody did the same thing. Then I told my roommate and she thought I was crazy, so we turned the lights off and had an experiment. She gave me six colored markers and I was supposed to sort them based on their “temperature”, I was in the dark so I couldn’t see any of the colors, it was vines only. When we turned on the lights, I’d legit sorted together the 3 cool colors and the 3 warm colors. Is this intuition?? I don’t know how to explain myself. This was how I picked answers on tests, how I picked numbers, I don’t like the number 4 or 9 because 9 is way to warm and 4 is uncomfortably stuffy. Is there something wrong with me? If so, what is it? Does everyone do this?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Sure you can........

• 4 weeks ago

And then Houdini came to congratulate you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.