Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Is it cheating?

So i recently got dumped and i want to know if im in the wrong. Is it wrong to use the bathroom when your mom is showering the curtain is pitch black on both sides so neither of us could see the other but i just want to know if it is cuz ive been trying to apologize but hes blocked me and i want to know if im in the wrong

100% okay. Sometimes I’ll just jump in to cool off its hot out, or ask my mom to scrub my back.

Sometimes I’ll pretend to have to go,just so I can wait for mom or my sister to come out and dry off. Perfectly acceptable, he shouldnt have dumped you

nah mate, using the bathroom while ur mum is showering is fine! If you both need to use the bathroom and shower at the same time is fine. a lot of people do it, if they both gotta be somewhere and both need to use the bathroom. Plus, you guys can't even SEE each other. And from what you said, there were definitely not any sexual intentions (NOT CHEATING!). And its ur MUM! If ur boyfriend blocked you because of THAT, then hes an idiot. you can do better.

It's not cheating if you used a condom