Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Isn’t it the WET DREAM of conservatives to have Wall Street/big businesses control EVERY aspect of life (for ppl who aren’t one-percenters)?

Best Answer

Conservatives want corporate overlords to rule America instead of We the People.

• Mimi

American Leftists need to give up on their dreams of communism. It'll never happen in America.

What you're doing is what psychologists call projection. You have encountered no evidence or examples of any desire among conservatives to be controlled by corporations, but you assume they do anyway because that is how your own mind works and you've known no other mindset. You want every aspect of life dictated by government and erroneously believe the disagreement is only on which entity should be the absolute ruler.

You could correct a lot of your misconceptions by simply listening to an actual conservative for once.

Funny how our Democrat/Liberal/Socialist friends, who want government to "control EVERY aspect of life" think that those who disagree want Wall Street/big business to "control EVERY aspect of life" and cannot envision any other options.

• y

While that is the common talking point, Obama and Hillary are still far and away. The number one and two on the list of the most money received from wall street.

Actions speak much louder then talking points.

That's just it....it's not possible for them to. There's always competition.

Stop being so paranoid. Government isn't going to protect you. They can actually do what you are suggesting.

No. Conservatives' wet dreams sometimes involve livestock, cousins, sisters, and holes in trees in the woods.

• Actually, Moon Shot, you are partly correct, I do point out things about others. I did see you with both livestock and holes in trees in the woods, but I can only speculate why you haven't screwed your sister yet, I think it's because the hog smell turns her off.

My wife and I have less than 10% of savings invested in Wall Street stocks or Bonds. We couldn't care less.

We know it’s the wet dream of liberals to have the government control every aspect of their life. 

Most Republicans are too dumb to understand that corporate rule is indistinguishable from socialism.