Every time my husband and I go out to eat he basically refuses me to get dessert.?

Everytime my husband and I go out to eat he basically refuses me to get dessert. I love sweets and like to have a dessert of some type after dinner. I am a stay at home mom and make no money so can't really say much. Last night his best friend was with us for dinner at a restaurant. He even offered to buy the dessert I really wanted but my husband said no. What is the deal? :(

• PAMELA
    Best Answer

So get it yourself, you are an adult, if you want it get it!

Unless it’s for health or financial reason, just get it yourself. ❤️🍨

ask him how would we know?? either way he seems kind of like a jerk

Good. My husband and I gave up eating dessert in restaurants about 10 years ago. We leave feeling healthier and happier and wealthier. No downside at all.

Have you asked why? Perhaps he is stressed about budgeting or generally concerned for health. If you ask him, he may be able to give you a reasonable answer.

• bond

Are you bigly?..........

the deal is that you are allegedly a grown woman who thinks she needs permission to eat a slice of cake or pie. Although this would not be the first troll post under this name

probably he doesn't like wasting money when he knows that he can make you something delectable at home

So instead of asking the ONE person on earth who can answer that,

you decide to ask millions who cannot?

Maybe it's because you're a horse?