Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Can Trumpers be honest, removing themselves from their political affiliation a moment, reflecting upon the crazy, ignorant things Trump says?

If Trump was anyone else, would his supporters really not have an issue with such profound ignorance?

The man just can't help himself. It's astonishing. This character would be well suited for a satire... a comedy skit...

How can people watch this clown and not even find a moment to pause and think to themselves, "what did he just say???"

There is a staggering amount of ridiculous claims that this man has made and ludicrous ideas that this man possesses.

How could so many not bring this man into question? If their political filter was lifted, and it was just the man left and his "uncontested wisdom"...what would people think of him then?

• jehen

They don't care as long as he hates the same people they hate, and makes the next 10 generations pay for their low taxes and generous subsidies,

Pot, meet kettle...

We literally just survived 8 years of Obama's profound incompetence, actual incompetence and we're still suffering from the effects. So, what Trump says doesn't concern me in the least. But that's what bothers you. Sticks and stones, friend. His words don't affect me. But his actions do and his actions? Holy cow! After 8 years of the boy king, President Trump's competence and the benefit it is bringing to America...and by extension, the world? It's a breath of fresh air.

• Mark

I admit I personally couldn't work for him, haha, but we see the things he is doing and are ok with it. You Libs don't like his style and just won't admit that he won fair and square.

If Barack Obama said 10% of what Donald Trump has said, they would be looking to lynch him.

• Moon Shot, I will admit Obama did and said some things that weren't good, can you say the same about Trump? Or are you just his puppet??