I have 2 best friends(a group of 3).But one of my friends doesnt like keeping my secrets from the other. Am i wrong in getting mad? ?

We have all been friends for over 7 years. Friend 1 calls me maximum and i tell him more stuff than friend 2. This one time. I told Friend1 not to tell friend2 something because i had reasons. He nearly blurted  it out to her and tells me its my fault for keeping secrets between us and that everything should be open. I am not hiding a secret that will harm anyone but in the end, it is my secret! I dont see why he decides. I cant help but get mad... It is like I trusted someone and I never should have so much... Can someone help?

• Alan H

Then do not share your secrets with him.

Well, you didn't do anything wrong but now you only have two options. One, you dumb this "friend" or two, you keep your secrets to yourself. Trust is very important in a friendship. And you know what they say. Trust takes years to build but a second to get ruined.

• Jerry

If you can't keep this secret yourself, then it's silly to expect that someone else will keep it for you. I hope you've learned your lesson and won't bring this kind of grief on yourself again.