SH0891
SH0891 asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 4 weeks ago

Do you think Harry and Meghan will move to the USA after the ITV documentary where they say they can’t stand the British press?

• Gonzo

I hope not if I see them I will spit on them

• Alan H

Hardly. Their income from the Civil List is a cosy earner

Move to the United States, and become liable to pay U.S. income tax on their worldwide income? I do not think that is likely.

• I think the move is quite likely, but I suspect they will find the American press just as intrusive even if it is gushing rather than critical.

Hopefully and if so I hope their state benefirs are stopped.

Hopefully yes and the sooner the better.

It's more racist here than it is there and although a lot is mentioned about the British media the real issue is that they're racist and that's why they keep on her a55 but not the other Princess.

The marriage is on the rocks now, sister Meghan revealed to the world that we warned her not to get involved with the white man in his own country because we know that y'all are racist and nothing good would come of it.

Now our sister is stuck with a baby and a marriage that will never be left in peace, everything she does is criticized and blown out of proportion and the baby will experience the same harassment when he grows up too.

People used to ask me why does Elijah Muhammad teach separation, THIS IS WHY!! It's hard enough to get by in the West when you're black and with a black spouse so if that's hard...

• voice
      3 weeks agoReport

Shes  not  your sister  she  is  3/4  white  not only that for the life of me i cannot understand   american blacks  converting to Islam when the  arabs have  always  hated  you  Mohammed  called  you raisin heads  and that is a fact

• Clo

Not likely. It was even mentioned about moving to Africa, but Harry said that that was not possible. As official working royals, their residence is in Britain.

The couple are really asking for the gossip press to leave them alone. What they are really asking is for the online trolls to become civil, thoughtful people.

I doubt it, As Meghan Markle, she moved from U.S.A to live in Canada. That would be a better option for both of them. Canada is, after all, a Commonwealth Realm.

meghan dreams of living in alabama