Girls, What would most guys do wrong when approaching a checkout girl or giving her our number, Apart from doing it when they are busy ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Shona
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

The wrong place to do that. We are busy (I worked in shops etc, three different ones) we haven't time to do anything but work...

• Dayton 10538
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

I don't agree, even I've had girls on checkouts giving out signals. Al least I liked to think that lol.

• P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Write out a cheque

• steve
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I am male but I think if a guy walked up to any girl whether a check out girl or not and just gave them his number and said call me, They are almost definitely not going to call.

If she is busy she is not going to want your attention. If you think she is pretty and someone you want to know better why not while you are buying something tell her so.

Ask her what time she finishes and would she like to go for a coffee after work. You never know if she likes you back she might just say ok yes.

If you don't ask you will never get. And simply leaving your number is a bit conceited as it sounds like you have such a high opinion of yourself that you expect them to chase you which if you come across as cocksure and so full of yourself that you assume they will be flattered ain't going to happen.

• 4 weeks ago

They may not want the advance made publicly, or care to mix business with pleasure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Buying a Justine Bieber CD at the same time - should be avoided.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.