K asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 3 weeks ago

As you get older do you find celebrity worship to be really stupid?

Like I read all over the internet how hot someone is then you google them and they're 3 times divorced with kids who hate them and nobody cares about that just how hot they look.

I do. Entertain me, I could care less about anything else. Your favorite color, song, or lifestyle......yawn.

I never worshiped anyone, especially fake ones...

I don't admire or worship celebrities but I am curious about some of their lives. However there are people who do worship them. I don't think it's stupid but in my opinion it's immature.

Absolutely. The people who receive praise are often the ones who don't deserve it, and you will find that people generally give out rewards and recognition to their own, so there is bias.

I always found that to be strange, not just now that I'm old.

I always found it to be stupid, they are just people.

YES! 100% okay back in my day 90's celebrities has character and now they are well during the cloning process I think they forgot to add the personality chip.

Yes, that is what usually happens.