Astrologically, why are some people brave and some are not?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Brave ones are Scorpio,Gemini,Cancer,Taurus,Segittarius,Aries

Weak ones are leo,Pisces,aquarius

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

"A combination of behaviours (sic) developed from the encironemnt (sic) they were raised in and genetics. Not the arbitrary position of stars at their time of their birth.

Two! count 'em Two!! sentence fragments and neither separately nor in combination do they make sense. So tell us oh wise one who answers all questions, why should anyone pay any attention at all to people who can't construct two simple sentences? Let me guess. You spent all your time in the 4th grade learning science. Now that you're in the 5th grade, you're too busy setting astrologers straight on YA. And get someone to tell you how to use a spell checker.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

>Not the arbitrary position of stars at their time of their birth.<

The positions of the planets are not arbitrary. They are regular and follow predictable patterns. And this is your signature sentence fragment. People who can't write shouldn't be criticizing what others understand.

Physical courage is Mars ruled. I would look for a strong Mars connected to the ASC and/or its ruler without mitigating factors (e.g. being retrograde). The other problem is that courage is sometimes a value judgment, not an inherent characteristic like height or weight. Was Evel Knievel brave or foolhardy? In his chart, Mars makes no aspects to any of the 7 visible planets or the ASC. It is in Virgo, so it's peregrine and therefore weak. ASC ruler Saturn is seriously debilitated (fall and Rx) and his Mercury (intelligence) is combust. Foolhardy seems like the correct answer.

• 4 weeks ago

I do not know astrologically, but I think it has to do with how passionate you are about things.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

A combination of behaviours developed from the encironemnt they were raised in and genetics. Not the arbitrary position of stars at their time of their birth.

If you are asking this question, why don't you prove that astrology has any merit whatsoever?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Astrology gives people excuses for lack of personal responsibility. Put the blame on the parents. They can exercise some control over when to conceive.

Or blame the intelligent designer that made the solar system. Just to program humans. Not thought out but apparently you don’t mind.

• 4 weeks ago

Some people don't run in the face of fear, others do. The only difference between a hero and a coward is that the hero experiences the same fear that the coward does but he doesn't allow it to keep him from doing what is necessary. The coward, however, just turns tail and runs. None of this has anything to do with astrology but the content of a person's character.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.